WHY YOUR SUPPORT MATTERS
In order to further our mission, DFF accepts tax-deductible contributions from corporations, patrons, supporters, and dance fans, and raises additional funds to support the work of the foundation.
Why is dance important?
- Dancing is proven to lower stress, increase happiness, and increase mental health
- Students develop skills, strategies, and knowledge in theatre and dance access cognitive, personal, and social domains that help them become more literate human beings.
- Dancing is proven to produce higher self-esteem and a more positive outlook on life
- Defined and specific movement activities in dance can positively impact early reading skills and language arts skills
- When the arts are a major part of the school experience, students’ attendance rates rise dramatically
- Dancing can stimulate the mind and ward off alzheimer’s, dementia, and keeps the brain active at all ages
- Kinesthetic activities assists learners in overcoming problems with processing information
- Dance can impact and even facilitate learning in other subject areas such as math, reading, science, and social studies
- Dance activities provide deeper comprehension and more visible engagement in the learning process itself
- Dancing is the only form of physical activity to offer protection against dementia
Every $50 donation funds one student’s dance education for one year. Your support will help us achieve our goal and allow more students the beautiful gift of dance.
There are several ways that you can make a donation:
To easiest way to contribute directly to the Dizzy Feet Foundation is by clicking on the “donate” button below. This takes you to Network for Good, the company that handles contributions on behalf of Dizzy Feet Foundation. You will receive an email confirmation immediately.
Donations made by check should be made payable to The Dizzy Feet Foundation. All check donations, accompanied by a note with your name and address, should be mailed to:
Dizzy Feet Foundation
C/O Jones & Associates
5455 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 2020
Los Angeles, CA 90036
SHOP WITH AMAZONSMILE
You can increase Dizzy Feet’s donation potential as you shop by using AmazonSmile. The AmazonSmile Foundation donates 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible AmazonSmile items to charities and there’s no cap on how much they will donate!
By clicking on our charity specific link below you will be taken directly to our foundation page, making it easy for you to select and support Dizzy Feet Foundation as you shop.
Your gift to the Dizzy Feet Foundation could be matched dollar for dollar by your employer! Many employers across the United States sponsor matching gift programs and will match any charitable contributions or volunteer hours made by their employees to non-profit organizations like Dizzy Feet. To find out if your company has a matching gift program, contact your human resources department.
GENTLY USED DANCEWEAR AND/OR SHOES
At this moment, DFF is not in a position to accept and distribute in-kind donations of shoes or dancewear.
We have received many requests around this type of donation and we are exploring possibilities for how DFF could facilitate this in the future. In the meantime, you might consider donating your items to a local dance studio or community organization that provides dance classes to students who would benefit from gently used dancewear.
For further information on ways to donate to Dizzy Feet Foundation, or to follow up on a donation already made, please be sure to email us at email@example.com
Dizzy Feet Foundation is a tax-exempt nonprofit organization, qualified under section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code.
All contributions are tax-deductible. Federal Tax Identification No: 26-4501295